Project duration: 4 months
Kensington is a globally known brand of computer products that belongs to an international company ACCO Brands Corporation. Kensington delivers innovative computer accessories globally, including security tools for laptops and high-value office equipment (including hardware compatible with Kensington-patented slot), mice, bags and universal power packs for notebooks and portable devices.
- Comparatively low knowledge of untypical company products, i.e. universal power packs for mobile devices and facilitations they bring about.
- Increasing trend of remote working aroused interest in the media, but it was considered in sociological, not hardware-related aspect.
- Confusing the brand of Kensigton with Kingston.
- Preparing a concept of five-month action.
- Selection and negotiations with media partners and patrons of the action.
- Publicizing the project in Poland-wide and regional media.
- Cooperation in creating the action’s website and graphical materials.
- Launching 14 energy zones in all W Biegu Café coffee bars.
- The number of publications in Poland-wide and regional media exceeded 300.
- Increase of Kensigton power packs sales by 30% in the following quarter.
- Attracting interest of potential partners.